The CP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The CP World

This is a Club Penguin forum, where all those who play it may chat and discuss like old people on a rampage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE

Go down 
+2
Frozen Angel
pinguboy6
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male
Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2007-08-11

WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 8:49 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img220/4065/picture006qe7.jpg

Dont click the link
its a private picture
all to users of a forum Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cprulessomuch.forummotion.com
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 2:12 am

CLUB_PENGUIN_ADMIN
Its a user
and hes a faker
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 12:08 am

I got this:

“It' s been a year since the breakout. A year in hiding, waiting for things to quiet down. I don't know how many made it out or how many who did, survived. I know there are people called politicians trying to say it never happened. That's why I've kept this journal. To keep the truth alive. Alive... I've learned what that means but it still confuses me. In functional terms, I've been alive for ten years. In human terms, more than thirty. Human... I'm not sure about that one either. They say I'm not human because I have no mother or father. I guess I have more to learn. But one word I do understand is hope. So maybe this journal will give hope - to those like me, who may be out there. To know they're not alone. My name is Lincoln Six-Echo and this is my testament...”

Well it's probably a quote from the movie The Island.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/abucketofshadows
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 10:13 am

Who did the 1000th post???

OFFTOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 pm

I have no idea.
Anyway, this is wot I got:
Tom Lincoln: Look, you're creeping me out enough without that.
Lincoln Six-Echo: [Imitating] Without that!
Tom Lincoln: No, really, cut it out. That's enough!
Lincoln Six-Echo: You're right, that is enough, sorry.
Tom Lincoln: You're like a freak show!
Lincoln Six-Echo: Yeah, it's weird.
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 am

I think you
CONGRATZ!
adminship for a week!
But please dont mess the forum up
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 1:37 am

ME? ME? Smile

Anyway, I got this:

Once upon a time there was a penguin named Nintendguin which had a blue friend who was Chainzz. But Nintendguin was sad couse DaleJrIs1 said Nintendguin had a unimaginably fat belly and big nose. One had to fight himself to win. One died when nintenduin threw his rock at DaleJrIs1 because he was angry with dalejris1. Dalejris1 died yesterday evening. Sherlock Holmes came to his funeral and he was shocked. Police came
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 8:21 am

davidmaguire32@hotmail.com
My mums boyfriends email affraid
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Finny2 wrote:
davidmaguire32@hotmail.com
My mums boyfriends email affraid

Your mum's boyfriend???

There once was a Fox who met a duck wearing a very big bobble hat and a very small soggy shirt that was so wet that the duck waddled into the middle of nowhere. the fox cought a cold and started sneezing and theen stopped and never did again. The fox was very unhappy to have stopped sneezing. He was so upset that he started coughing and coughed 'till he dropped dead. duck came to his funeral and cried
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 5:12 am

Oh,, there iis nothiing on my copii ''n'' paste.

Sneezerbug_xx Smile
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 1:48 pm

There once was a Fox who met a duck wearing a very big bobble hat and a very small soggy shirt that was so wet that the duck waddled into the middle of nowhere. the fox cought a cold and started sneezing and theen stopped and never did again. The fox was very unhappy to have stopped sneezing. He was so upset that he started coughing and coughed 'till he dropped dead. duck came to his funeral and cried so much
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 9:03 pm

I got this:

Virginia Everett paced around the room, her eyes gaping at the bleak and seemingly indifferent walls. It was a cozy room furnished with contemporary furniture, in which timber venetians complemented the rich shades of mahogany in the parquet flooring- and in which many happy moments were savored, in which many heartrending times were endured. As a gentle breeze rushed through the high-set windows, the ivory hand-embroidered curtains fluttered. Virginia looked up as the breeze brushed against her face, ruffling her messy and slightly tangled sienna brown hair. Ever so slowly, she sauntered towards the window and gazed at the lush greenery, the verdant forest, the beauty and serenity of nature.

She took in a deep breath, filling her weary lungs with a surge of fresh cool air and raised her eyes to the azure blue sky longingly, then heaved out an audible sigh. She could smell the richness of the soil, and as far as she could see, and further beyond, were majestic towering trees that had endured the passage of years, decades, centuries. It was now summer, Anna’s favorite season of the year. Closing her eyes, she recollected last year’s summer vacation in Gold Coast. Ah, sweet memories. She recalled how little Anna gave a cry of excitement as she frolicked in the clear blue waters, and how she squealed in delight as she ran light-heartedly on the vast white beach, feeling the soft, warm and fine sand on her tender small feet…

Virginia’s eyes continued to wander around the greenery, until her gaze was locked on the swing that stood forlornly in the garden, which Anna played on everyday. It was empty, moving slightly in the breeze. Excruciating, fragmented thoughts raced through her mind, and as those painful memories were revived, her heart sank and she felt her eyes clouding over. That incident happened a week ago- not very long ago. Her three-year-old child taken away from her just like that, ripped away forcefully from her arms – she was forced to listen helplessly as her child screamed desperately while being brought away by an unknown, and she was made to hear Anna’s voice fade away into the darkness- muffled, then a deadly silence.

“Virginia…” a voice called out, jerking her out of her thoughts. It was a familiar voice, brimming with love and concern. Virginia turned her head around for a quick glance. It was Joe, her husband to whom she bore her beloved- and probably deceased, Anna. She hurriedly wiped away her tears with a careless sweep of her hand and turned to look at Joe. “Yes…?” she faltered weakly, staring feebly into his soft blue-gray eyes, then bending her head down to look at the parquet floor. “Just who was it that took Anna away?” He cried he wrapped a comforting arm around her wilting shoulders, then in a lower and softer voice, he whispered, “Virginia, you were the only witness at the scene. Try to recall, darling. Who was it that snatched Anna away from you? Just what did he look like?”

Virginia’s face was contorted by intense anguish as a wave of emotions swept through her. She looked at him with tear-reddened eyes and muttered, “How many times must I tell you? I was bringing Anna for a walk in the forest and we got lost. Unfortunately, dusk fell before we managed to find our way back home. It was a dark moonless night, pitch black, I could not see a single thing and suddenly… suddenly… something or somebody groped his way forward and grabbed her away from me. My senses were muted, blinded, taciturn, as though completely exterminated. I felt a chilly cold hand; next I heard Anna’s frantic screams and then - nothingness. Nothingness I say. It was a stark nothingness. I regained consciousness in the morning, and found that I had spent the night on the damp ground of the forest. When the sun finally rose, I managed to make use of the bright sunlight to find my way back home. That’s all I can recount…”

Joe nodded ponderingly. Virginia’s eyes blurred with tears as she clasped a faded photograph of Anna close to her heart. “And Anna’s gone,” She looked up at him with a bitter expression worn across her face, then in a softer and heartbroken voice she whispered, “Forever…”

--------

The outline of the setting sun blurred as the bright yellow blended with the flaming red, bathing the whole place in a tangerine glow as the heat of the day gradually dissipated. After much effort, Virginia had finally managed to put the incident at the back of the mind. Not permanently though Joe had persuaded her to forget it completely, but how could she? Anna was Virginia’s first and only child whom she loved dearly, and how could she wipe this ordeal off her mind the way files were deleted from computers? Virginia was seated on a plush purple armchair beside a small porcelain lamp reading The Evening Times, occasionally shaking her head and frowning petulantly. At a moment, she said aloud with her face screwed with disgust, more to herself than to anyone else, “Isn’t he too much? Isn’t he? How could he actually… actually murder innocent young children then chop them up and dispose them into rubbish dumps? How gruesome!”

Another moment, her face lit up a little and she muttered, “Ah, if only everybody on earth was like her. What a kind and benevolent old lady who helps to raise funds for those poor and needy. Lending a helping hand to those in need…”

Meanwhile, Joe was in the kitchen chopping sausages and mushrooms, adding spaghetti cream-based sauce and Italian herbs into a small pot of boiled noodles. He was preparing Virginia’s favorite dinner – Italian cream-based spaghetti, in hope of cheering her up. That was when reflective thoughts began to bombard his mind. He had put up a brave, cool and calm front on the outside for show, yet he wasn’t quite sure of his inside. Within, he felt this weak emptiness, this unsettling vacuum which he felt would never be occupied again; he felt soft and fragile, contrary to the strong front he put up, and felt that his inside would crumble anytime and gradually he realized that he was merely… merely trying to contain his emotions which were screaming to be released.

In an uncontrolled motion, his unrestrained mind slowly drifted off into an inundation of memories, of questions, and of reflections. He recalled how pale and traumatized Virginia had been when she returned that gloomy morning which followed that fateful night. A trail of words and a series of emotion gushed out from her the moment she returned home. From that day onwards, there was not a single day in which she had a dry eye. Weeping – was that the best alternative? Was that the best solution to pain and grief? Perhaps it helped fill the horrible vacuum a little; and it seemed to be an effective way of pouring out unbearable sorrow? And how about Anna, their precious and beloved little girl? Who took her away that horrendous night? What did he or she or it do with her? To all these very pertinent questions he could find no satisfactory and precise answer.

Deeply lost in the boundless ocean of thought, he held the knife in his right hand while holding down a sausage with his left and he chopped away mechanically at the sausage. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain penetrating his finger, yanking him out of his thoughts. He peered down at his finger, and saw that he had carelessly injured it with the knife. He held up his hand as he stared at it, watching the deep wound as fresh red blood oozed out from it and trickled down the finger, dripped onto the floor, staining a marble tile with drops of red. Surely the pain Anna had experienced was far, far greater than this, and the bloodshed was definitely way more. A chain of thoughts zoomed through his mind. How had Anna felt before she died? The pain and agony – could the fortitude of a frail three-year-old have endured it? Where was her body lying now?

Unexpectedly, he heard his wife call out, “Is dinner ready, dear?” That woke him up from his wistfulness and he speedily cleaned the wound, treated it and then wiped away the bloodstains on the floor. While doing so, he thought he caught sight of a figure from the corner of his eye, thus he looked up and to his surprise, standing at the kitchen doorway, was Virginia. There she stood clad in a plain cerulean evening dress, looking poised, silent and demure, wearing across her face, a small, coy, mysterious and faraway smile. “A few more minutes and dinner’ll be done, m’love,” he murmured. She looked at him, her eyes steadfast, unflinching. It’s been a long time since he had seen her like this, he thought, it’s been two weeks, but it had seemed like two whole centuries. “I’m hungry,” she remarked. In response, Joe quickened his movements and managed to fix dinner in ten minutes.

The young couple sat facing each other on a square-shaped table in the dining room, beginning a small feast of spaghetti. Joe looked at Virginia as she wolfed down large amounts of spaghetti. Poor girl, he thought, having lost her appetite for two weeks and she had hardly eaten a single morsel of food. It was a peaceful and quiet meal. He was in a way relieved and thankful that for once, Virginia was not weeping and lamenting away during mealtime like what she had always did so in the past two weeks. However, he had this queer, disturbing feeling that something was not quite right, but never once did it ever occur to him that... that this was their last meal… their last dinner… together.

The clock struck seven in the evening and Virginia had slurped down the last strand of spaghetti on her plate. She stood up from her wooden chair and rested her hands on the edge of the table. “I’m feeling disturbed. Horribly disturbed,” she paused, then bended forward and looked at Joe sharply through her earnest green eyes, and her voice rose steadily. “I tell you, my eyes shall not know sleep, or my heart rest, until I’ve avenged the death of Anna.” Her voice was chock-full with determination, willpower and resolution, such that one could be certain that not even the most fatal of all thunderstorms, the sharpest of all blades of lightning, or the deepest of all trenches, could hinder her.

Joe was pretty much knocked for six by her, though he was not quite sure exactly what it was in what she said that stunned him – was it the words she articulated, or was it the tone? “What do you plan to do?” he verbalized. Virginia looked at him for a moment curiously, then responded, “I have not planned what to do yet. But I’m going for a late evening walk in the forest. I need some peace, some time of my own, you know, to calm down, relax, clear my mind, set it straight and think... And I will work out a plan and… and then carry it out of course.”

Joe studied her face for a moment before voicing out, “All right, Virgy. Take care and be back soon.” He walked her out. Outside the doorway, Virginia looked back and took a fleeting look at him. The light forest breeze was gushing against her face, caressing her soft skin, fooling around with her cascading hair. “Remember, Joe…” she whispered, “You understand the power of love. You know what it can do. And unless I have my revenge, my soul would never unwind in peace and my mind would never be at tranquil rest…”

Upon muttering her last word, she turned her head and left. Joe stood as still as stone, and watched as she faded into the shadows of twilight, before turning his back while heaving a sigh and went back to the dining room to clear the dishes. He sighed again, and felt awfully delighted that Virginia’s spirit seemed to have lifted a tinsy bit that evening. Even that short and small smile which she flashed for a split second was enough to lighten his spirit a little.

In the meantime, Virginia was ambling on a dirt path that snaked along the undulating slopes of tall grasses deeper and deeper into the forest, sheltered by the green canopy of trees. Wind whistled through the wilderness, making a mournful sound. She took long deliberate breaths, trying to clear her head, trying to think. Slowly and in a way beyond her control, the desperate cries of her young daughter reconstructed in her mind. For a second, she felt like bursting into tears and crumbling down. No, I have to be strong. She told herself firmly and repeatedly, forcing a determined smile onto her face. For the sake of Anna, I’ve gotta be strong.

She paced on in a calm demeanor - thinking, imagining, and supposing. Before she knew it, night had fallen. But she paced on, her eyebrows knitted, her mind lost in thoughts. She shut her eyes and meditated for a long time while walking forward continuously. Abruptly, she tripped over a fallen tree limb and slid into a milky brown mudhole. That broke her chain of thoughts and she muttered under her voice in an annoyed tone, “Bloody hell…” and was on her hands and knees trying to pick herself up. Suddenly, she felt a quick wind that brushed against her face, and then two rough hands grabbed her arms violently from the back. She twisted her head around to try to catch a glimpse of her attacker. Under the glow of the full moon, she saw him clearly and distinctly. Slack sallow skin draped around his neck in folds, and his teeth were protruding and badly stained. He looked frightfully malevolent, and she felt a chill run down her spine as she set eyes on him. What the hell! You let go of m- She screamed, as her voice echoed through the depths of the forest, but was broke off abruptly as she felt something hit her head hard. It felt like a huge baseball bat, or was it a branch? She felt giddy in her head, and weak all over, and slowly her eyelids fell her eyes gently…

To be continued.

----
That's just a short story which I'm writing.
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 8:29 am

There once was a Fox who met a duck wearing a very big bobble hat and a very small soggy shirt that was so wet that the duck waddled into the middle of nowhere. the fox cought a cold and started sneezing and theen stopped and never did again. The fox was very unhappy to have stopped sneezing. He was so upset that he started coughing and coughed 'till he dropped dead. duck came to his funeral and cried so much that
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Got this.

here once was a Fox who met a duck wearing a very big bobble hat and a very small soggy shirt that was so wet that the duck waddled into the middle of nowhere. the fox cought a cold and started sneezing and theen stopped and never did again. The fox was very unhappy to have stopped sneezing. He was so upset that he started coughing and coughed 'till he dropped dead. duck came to his funeral and cried so much that he
do made the river nile
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 8:24 am

Nothing on paste.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 7:50 pm

I got this:

Club Penguin, you rock! Now we penguins will have the chance to show an act of kindness and generosity. Thank you, CP, for giving us the opportunity to help the less fortunate.
-Frozen A.
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 8:32 am

engish...english and....er....english
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 12:38 pm

i got this:https://2img.net/h/i109.photobucket.com/albums/n52/laxrulz13/Lighthouseforums2-1.gif
Back to top Go down
Frozen Angel
Royal Penguin Guard
Frozen Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:16 pm

There once was a Fox who met a duck wearing a very big bobble hat and a very small soggy shirt that was so wet that the duck waddled into the middle of nowhere. the fox cought a cold and started sneezing and theen stopped and never did again. The fox was very unhappy to have stopped sneezing. He was so upset that he started coughing and coughed 'till he dropped dead. duck came to his funeral and cried so much that he made
the River
Back to top Go down
popui
Baby Penguin
popui

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:54 am

Garry was a bit irritated when someone posted goatse. But then, Santa poo bricks when he saw it's long dick hanging. Garry was not happy with Santa for not being able to use his manners while Mikfoz banned 04'ers because they chased ban missiles. Then Santa released the big fucking gun that killed all non believers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Garry was furious when someone ate Spaghetti Monsters's poo and he decided to masturbate on a ton of lesbians having it. The lesbians then fucked the crap all day long, but then Santa threw up when he realized that the lesbians were from meatspin and promptly began re-ingesting the throw up. It was very tasty indeed and many people ate their own pets with apple sauce penis penis penis, <--- real mature guys. This is why I said penis to my mom. She slapped me on the penis - and then gave me a bullet which brutally murdered Garry Newman and Emo lobsters killed everybody who likes to dance while eating poo. Then Dr. Who fought the daleks and saved G-mod. Then i decided to fly, but forgot my wings. Emo lobsters burned my nipples to make Santa laugh but heroic Shougunner watched meatspin alot but Santa didn't laugh at all at the dough nuts went skiing in to eat santa. After all, the doughnuts were very scrouge-like, but santa stuck it up his @ss. The story derailed when Arc Nova

Meh :l
Back to top Go down
popui
Baby Penguin
popui

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:55 am

(in robot voice)RUDENESS RAGE
THAT WAS NOT ME
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 6:29 am

Hi there,

I can understand how you may sometimes feel left out of member
privileges, such as being able to purchase items. However, we offer our paying
members privileges as Club Penguin could not exist for anyone without
their financial support. As you may not know, members are paying for
you to be able to play on our website for free, so make sure you say
'Thanks' the next time you meet a member penguin.

There are many other fun things you can do with a free penguin account.
You can:

1. Play all the games located all over the island
2. Chat with all your penguin friends
3. Pick up the free items that are usually available at special events
4. Purchase the backgrounds and penguin colors from the Penguin Style
clothing catalog
5. Collect the free pins that are released every 2 weeks
6. Take part in most of the parties and special events
7. Adopt a red or blue Puffle (you can adopt up to 2 Puffles)
8. Use your coins to care for your pets
9. Become a Tour Guide and show new penguins around the island
10. Become a Secret Agent and help us keep Club Penguin safe

I hope this helps you understand a little more about what we do here.

Have a great day,

Norrie
Club Penguin Fan Mail
Back to top Go down
pinguboy6
Penguin Overlord
pinguboy6

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 2:29 pm

changinge in a weekk okkk
Back to top Go down
00xninjax00
Baby Penguin
00xninjax00

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 10:43 am

i got these on YT ( when i was'nt looking for it )
Home Australia
Brazil
Canada
France
Germany
Global
Hong Kong
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Poland
Russia
Spain
Taiwan
United Kingdom
Close
Hello, MasterBlueElvis100 (0) | My Account | History | Help | Log Out | Site:
UploadCommunity
Channels
Categories
Videos

What the heck?
Back to top Go down
Furohman
Head of Royal Guard
Furohman

Male
Number of posts : 74
Location : Top of the Penguin Citidel, Standing by the Overlord.
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 11:43 am

The RIP avatar fad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OkaySoThisIsntARealWebsite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE   WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S ON YOUR COPY AND PASTE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next